Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Watermelon Tropical Smoothie

Fun fact that I didn't realize was such a fun fact until recently: I don't like watermelon. I recently tried it juiced, still didn't really like it. But juiced with other ingredients, it's not so bad. So I picked myself up a hunk at the grocery store for just that purpose and made a tropical smoothie. While the color in the end was not so appetizing, it tastes good!

Watermelon Tropical Smoothie

Ingredients

  • 1 1/2 cups watermelon, cubed
  • 1 1/2 cups pineapple, cubed
  • 1 cup mango, cubed
  • 1 banana, sliced
  • 1 cup blueberry juice

Method

  1. Combine all ingredients in a blender on high speed until well blended.

Makes 40oz.

Another fun fact: Equal parts watermelon, pineapple, and mango taste just like cantaloupe...another one of my least favorite fruits ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...