Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Dishes!

I recently went on a mini shopping spree at Daiso Seattle. If you haven't heard of it, Daiso is a Japanese based dollar store of sorts where most things in the store are only $1.50. They sell a little bit of everything, but my favorite is definitely their housewares/dishes. I'd been lusting after some small serving plates and bowls for a while and since local stores are a little too spendy, I made a special trip while on a work trip.

I got a collection of small bowls and plates, plus mini spoons and forks, mini cake pan, ceramic tart pan, powdered sugar sifter, julienne peeler, mini creamer, etc.

I've been using these everyday since I brought them home and I love them! Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe AND cheap enough to not fret if they happen to break./

1 comment:

Tammy said...

OOOOOOOOOOOO!!! うらやましいね!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...