Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Snacks and Desserts!

Happy Thanksgiving! I love this time of year because it gives me a chance to try new dessert recipes. Today is no exception.

I wanted to quickly share the desserts and snacks I made this year, most of which made an appearance at my family get together. Some recipes are my own (some yet to appear on this blog), some are adapted, and some are taken straight from other people. All, except the cinnamon cream cheese frosting, are gluten-free!

I have arranged these from most savory to sweetest.

Cranberry Apple Chutney

Vanilla Roasted Walnuts Roasted with Bacon Fat

Sparkling Cranberries

Seckel Pear Jam with Brown Sugar and Cardamom

Sweet Potato Blondies

Pumpkin Pie Custard

Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting

Dark Chocolate Fudge with Toasted Coconut, Dried Cranberries, and Cacao Nibs

Recipes for the Sweet Potato Blondies, Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting, and Dark Chocolate Fudge coming soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...