Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving leftovers?

Post turkey day, everyone's fridges are likely packed full of turkey, stuffing, cranberries, and other miscellaneous side dishes. What to do with these leftovers? Honestly, I have no idea. I'm very particular about how I eat my Thanksgiving foods: I need enough gravy to cover my potatoes and stuffing, turkey must be reheated to the proper piping hot temperature otherwise I find it utterly disgusting, and nothing, nothing should ever touch my dinner rolls.

Today I decided to make a little Thanksgiving leftover lunch. Originally I wanted to make a wrap, but then I decided to make a faux quesadilla, with cranberries, turkey, a bit of orange, lettuce, and black pepper white cheese. If I had to eat Thanksgiving foods every day of the year, this is how I would do it.

Next up, I think I'll try making a wrap with leftover turkey and roasted red pepper hummus, with some spinach thrown in for good measure.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...